Fidelity Savings Job Openings
At this time, Fidelity Savings is looking for a Part-time teller. We are would like someone that would be available approximately 20-hours a week and availability to cover vacations and absences. Prior teller and cash handling experience is a plus. Please apply using the online application below, in person at one of our offices or fax your resume.
We are currently looking for a Junior Commercial Lender. This position will assist and support the CLO in managing and growing an existing commercial and consumer loan portfolio. Candidates should have previous commercial loan underwriting/credit analysis experience along with a solid understanding of the banking industry and the underwriting process. We are looking for a highly motivated, analytical thinker, who has strong communication skills.
Responsibilities Assist in the maintenance of complete and updated credit files by ensuring current financial statements and other pertinent information is obtained as required.
- Perform financial statement spreading and credit analysis in conjunction with the
assigned CLO. Ability to understand loan documents and to monitor post-closing covenant and financial reporting compliance.
- Along with CLO meet with clients and prospects to gain a fuller understanding of a client’s business activities, needs, and financial condition so the appropriate bank products and services can be identified and marketed. Support the CLO with maintaining excellent customer service for all consumer and commercial credit clients.
- Assist the CLO with managing pipeline related items, including preparing commitment letters and other items requiring CLO approval.
- Provide credit administration support to CLO as necessary to manage credit risk and maintain high quality in the loan portfolio. This includes follow-up with clients regarding loan delinquencies and periodic reporting requirements, and follow-up on missing loan documents,
monitoring insurance requirements and tax payments by clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related fields.
- Underwriting/Credit Analysis background preferred.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills required.
- Experience in preparation of credit memoranda.
- Strong skills working with MS Word, Excel, etc.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills, and business acumen.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Familiarity with FiServ and Laser Pro, highly desirable.
- Federal registration with the NMLS preferred or capacity to be registered.
- Desire to advance within the organization. Ideal candidate will be trained to originate and manage
their own loan portfolio. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive salary commensurate with experience and a generous benefits package including paid time off (Vacation and Personal), health benefits and FSA’s, 401(k) with a company match, continuing education opportunities and advancement within the company. We strive to maintain the best possible professional and enjoyable work experience for our employees. For consideration, please submit a resume listing job history and salary expectations. Please be advised that credit, criminal, employment, and education background checks are conducted on potential candidates. Fidelity Savings is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/VFidelity Savings Attn: Tina Bosco PO Box 605 Bristol, PA 19007-0605 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax to 215-788-9084
You are welcome to complete our secure Employment Application. Thank you.
Fidelity Savings is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V.